Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two in a half weeks! First slip up :(

So. I'm kind of bummed out friends...


On my phone I mark a 'goal' for each Wednesday of what I would like to weigh on that day and this weeks goal looks like its not going to be met. This past Saturday was my best friends bachelorette party, and we went to a Thai restaurant where I ordered Pad Thai...bad idea. 


The next morning I was up 4 lbs! So I did two pure protein days in a row...and lost nothing. Actually I even gained .4 ugh! 


I'm never cheating again, it's not worth it, and if my friends cant understand me eating differently than they aren't truly my friends (and they are, so they'll understand). This weekend is the wedding..and I am out of my 'comfort zone' with food for four days in Illinois! AH! But as they say 'Insanity is performing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.' So I'm gonna learn from what I did wrong on Saturday to make it through these days. I'm not afraid of failure, because that was never an option. 


Maybe God is teaching me a lesson and showing me that I should never cheat, and maybe by his grace I will drop the 4+ lbs by tomorrow (aka my main weigh-in)...




Dear God, Message received and fully understood. Love, Brittainy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment