Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stuffed Chicken Recipe-yummmm!

Heres the Stuffed Chicken I made for Lunch today! I also had it for din-din last night...yummy!


Stuffed Chicken Recipe (244 calories)

What you need::
1 Chicken Breast
2 oz of Fat-Free Cream Cheese
Italian Seasonings
Pepper
Season Salt
Garlic Powder

Step One:
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Take the cream cheese and mix in a teaspoon of Pepper, Italian, and Garlic. Mix it well and set to the side. (Taste it to see if you need more cream cheese or seasoning, I actually added more Italian for more flavor)

Step Two:
Take the chicken breast and cut a slit in the middle (Make sure not to cut all the way through!) and rub the breast with all of the seasonings. For some extra yum rub the inside of the chicken breast with the seasonings.

Step Three:
Fill the chicken with the cream cheese. You can add toothpicks if needed to keep together (wasn't needed for me) Toss in a pan and place in the oven (No oil or anything needed, make sure its a non-stick pan. If not, add a LITTLE cooking spray). Cooking time differs for each oven, but mine took about 30-35 minutes. 

Enjoy!

-BCherry

2 comments:

  1. Now THIS sounds really good. I will have to write this one down and add it to my "recipe hoard" I mean recipe book that I am putting together for my use. I am starting my Dukan experience today .....

    Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat!

    Congrats on starting Dukan! I hope you love it as much as I do! This meal right here is what saved me during the attack phase! Yummm! :) I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete