Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Day of Attack Phase-Completed. :)

Sooo yesterday was my first day on the Dukan Diet and it went great!

During the first few days of the diet you are put into the 'Attack Phase' where you just eat protein. It's all based on your current weight and your goal weight for how long you would be in this phase. For me, I have four more days of this to go! *counting today!*

I'm surprised at how easy it is working for me, and I am getting enough calories which is nice. *I use www.loseit.com to track my calorie intake.*

So since this program is pretty new in the US (people are really jumping on it since around March) I guess I am considered a tester of the plan. I think that's kind of cool to be one of the first...

Check out their site at http://www.dukandiet.co.uk/ and find out your 'true weight' it's a great tool! If you plan on starting this my only tip is this--RESEARCH! Find out if it is something you TRULY think you can do.

I'll be posting a recipe later today with pictures for A Stuffed Chicken Breast that I will be having for lunch. It will be fun to start cooking more because I am such a dork and foodie. So finding healthy foods that taste amazing is my goal! My favorite so far is the many ways you can use the oat bran! Cookies, Pancakes, muffins! All with like 5 ingredients or less! and SOOO yum!

Until Next Time.
-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment