Friday, May 13, 2011

Oops...

So...I lied. I told myself I would never use a diet in the last post but that was before I came across the Dukan Diet. I just started today and I am in love with it already.

The Dukan Diet was first found in France and is slowly coming over to the USA. (It is said that the new Princess Catherine used it to get ready for her big fairytale wedding!)

So I guess it pretty much means you rid yourself of carbs and fats. CRAZY RIGHT? Well, it's a lot easier than you would think, and there are some really yummy recipes out there! It's important that you keep things fresh and new with the foods you are eating...

Of course people probably think that its a scam and a waste of time, but--how do you truly know unless you try?

We'll see how this goes. I'll give it at least three months. Here's to trying new things! I'll post my results for the first week next Friday.


Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment