Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pizza? And lose weight?? WHAT!?

YUP! It's crazy I know. I am down 15 pounds in two weeks. I'm all about it. I had a slip up yesterday-so I'll see if it affected me a lot at tomorrows weigh in. Fingers crossed that it didnt! We'll see.

Anywho, check out this yummy healthy pizza we made! Woot! It was just as good-if not better-than reg fatting pizza! I think it was better because it didn't have any gross oil and fat drippings all over it..and it tasted so fresh! YUM!


Gosh...I love my life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Brittainy! this looks great - now I want ALL your recipes ... please please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! Now I want ALL your recipes! Congratulations on your success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good. Could I please have the recipe.

    ReplyDelete