Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How prepared are you? Featuring:: Yummy Comfort Foods!

So what I have been talking about for pretty much two weeks now is the Dukan Diet...


Ugh. That word 'Diet' just doesnt work for me because its more of a lifestyle change ya know? Its the new me! 13 days, 13 lbs gone. CRAZY!!! :) so happy! 


But I know why this is working this time. Because I want it. I am ready to commit to it. In the past I would get sooo into the idea of losing weight that I would feel defeated when a day went by the the scale didn't move. Or worse-it went up. But now, I understand myself, I have grown so much as a person (even if I'm only 24!) And I am prepared. 


I did the research and I know that I can do this, and stick with it! I am ready for the rest of my life. :)


SOOO here's some of the best moments of yummy comfort foods from this past week! I'll tag which ones are for PP days (Pure Protein) and PV (Protein Veggies) SOO yum!


First...


PV DAY: Yummy Lasagna! With a nice slice of Oat Bran Garlic Bread! 

PV DAY: Beef Burrito! (Had this tonight...stuffed!) 

PP DAY: Fat Free Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped with Turkey Bacon! 

PV DAY: Lean Pork chop on grill, cabbage, Broccoli and Cauliflower 'mashed potatoes', and oat bran toast.
Such good foods for my first week of Cruise! If anyone is interested in a recipe you can always email me at brittainycherry@hotmail.com and I'll gladly share it with you! :)


Off to do some circuit training workout :) Until next time!


-BCherry 

3 comments:

  1. I want you to come cook for me! Your meals look creative and yummy. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) it's fun to take your fave meals and make them healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ice Pony ... These pictures look great - I hope I can be as creative and excited as you are. Here's to day 1 for me!

    ReplyDelete