Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Push through!

PLATEAU! What an ugly word. But the best feeling in the world is when you break through it. It's Freeing!

So last week the scale showed that I was up 1.3 lbs. UGH, I was so angry! I was doing everything PERFECT! What happened! It wasn't that TOM, there was no cheating, no clue! But, like a good girl, I logged it on my Wii Fit, and it stayed that high for 4 days...then I suddenly lost that plus .5 lbs. I feel good! I have reached my weekly goal, so I am pretty happy with that.

So I stopped and thought, even with the 1.3 gain-I was still surpassing my goal for the week. Why in the world was I even upset? Just seeing that dot on my Wii chart go up instead of the constant downward trend drove me crazy! I felt grossed out with myself...but now thinking about it, I feel pretty great.

Next weekend will mark my two months at Dukan. And I am 3 pant sizes down...and tons of weight lighter! 4 more lbs and I'll hit 30lbs lost!

So I just need to realize that I am losing. In a minute I'll be buying jean sizes that I've never owned.I feel GREAT inside and out, and I need to remember that it isn't always what the scale is telling me, because to be honest that scale can be quite the bully some days! Yet, it's about the journey. It's a journey that I am loving and passionate about.

Below are two yummy looking foods...I made an awesome bun for a grilled chicken sandwich I had today, and for dinner I had Tomato Basil pizza. So yum!

Love :) <3


Tomato Basil Pizza...yummy!

Best Dukan Bun Ever!




This is Brit (featuring Monkey!) signing off :)


1 comment:

  1. Will you post your recipe for the bun and the pizza crust! They both sound wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete