Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What do I want to do in my life that weight has stopped me from doing?

SKYDIVE!

I want to jump out a freakin' plane, yet still feel like I am soaring so high in the sky that nothing can hold me down!

There is a weight limit to an individual jumping out of a plane that you have to be under.

I am now under that weight limit.

YAY! I will never EVER let weighing too much be an issue in my life ever again! 2 months down, four to go. Man, I can do this! I am doing this!

I am going to wait until I am in 'One-derland' to reward myself with a skydiving adventure. It's going to be crazy awesome, and I will be there in no time :)

Not much to say in this post except, that I love life :)

Live like you were dying. Don't Stop Believing.

I freaking love you guys :)

-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment