Friday, July 15, 2011

Replace the word 'hate' with 'love' :)

So...weight loss is an interesting thing...I've been looking back on older pictures of me, and its amazing how as I lose weight, my smile gets brighter and brighter! I learned to love everything about me though, no matter what!

I always struggled with my nose, people would call it huge and fat and stuff and I was always insecure about it until I said to myself, "Look, you cant let others views of you affect you to the point that you dont feel comfortable in your own skin. Own it." So I did. I took the one thing I hated about myself and replaced the word 'hate' with the word 'love'. It didn't happen over night, but now I am madly in love with my big-ol' nose!

And I'm not just weight loss! I'm a writer! I'm a director! I'm an actress! I loveeeeeeeeee make-up! I'm a weird Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block fan, I dance in my bedroom alone at night rocking out to Katy Perry. I find cartoons still entertaining! I need to remember that yes, I am on the weight loss journey, but it isn't the only thing going on in my life.

That's why I love Dukan, it makes it kind of easy to forget your on a 'diet'. You just begin to live life with the new habits you have learned, it becomes a daily rountine like brushing ones teeth!

I said earlier how I am so into make-up, for awhile I wanted to do it professionally until I realized that I was no good at doing OTHER'S make-up. (Sorry for the people I made look like clowns-my bad!) So I guess I'll have to stick with being my own make-up artist. Here's a few pics from my make-up adventures! I plan to have fun with this cheap $1 eyeshadow kit with so many colors that I'm addicted to (and it works better than any $14 eye make-up I have ever had!) and I'll take pics of those outcomes this week!

Be True. Be You. Embrace it. You're Beautiful. Inside and Out. OWN IT!

-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment