Friday, July 22, 2011

Ah-a lovely rainy Friday morning. I'm loving life! 


Last night I had the best meal ever! I worked til 10 last night, and had to eat a late dinner. So I came home to a 'dukan' dinner made by my sister and mom and boy oh boy was it amazing!!


Meatballs with yummy 'dukan' gravy, 'mashed potatoes' (broccoli and cauliflower w/ ff sour cream and ff milk), and green beans. 


I wanted to take a picture of the meal..but I ate it too fast lol sorry! 


Anywho! This morning I looked in my closet at my favorite pair of jeans, that only fit once (they were ALWAYS too small, and when I say once, I mean I've only wore them for one day) and I knew there was no way they would fit today, but I thought I would try to see how much more I might have to lose...


THEY TOTALLY FIT! Excuse me as I do a happy dance! *happy happy dance dance happy happy dance dance*


Wow. It's a good morning indeed. 

Love you all. Dream.  Believe. Achieve.    


-BCherry 

No comments:

Post a Comment