Monday, August 1, 2011

Sleepy sleepy sleepy...

Hey Friends! 


Wow am I tired tonight...it's been a very busy weekend! 


Saturday was a tough day for me. The first, and only thing I had to eat was a chicken breast at 10 am. Then I was off running around with my friend all day, then saw her show, then after they had a cast party with all you can eat pizza which all looked amazing. But I couldn't let myself eat it. I just couldn't. BAD PLANNING BRIT! Man, I hope that never happens again.


Then on Sunday I had to buy chips and bake brownies and cupcakes for my cast of my web-series. We were filming for over 8 hours straight and man was I tired and kind of wanting carbs but I avoided them, and I'm glad I did! 2 more pounds gone in those two days! 


I am almost at the 40lbs lost milestone and so happy with myself! I would be lying if I said I didn't sometimes crave french fries (my all time favorite thing!) but I just keep thinking about how they will be better as my celebration meal! Only about 3 more months, maybe 4, until I'm done with Cruise! 


I'm feeling pretty great :)


Sorry for the lack of posts..I've been so sleepy lately, but I've been happy all at the same time! I'm gonna try to post more recipes (BOO to me! I always forget to take pictures!)


How are you all doing? Great I hope :)


Now excuse me as I go say hi to my pillow and blankie :) Love you all! 


-BCherry 



2 comments:

  1. Dear Brit, I started just ten days after you (23rd May) and have lost 34lbs so far. You make some fantastic food, the gallette bun is a brilliant idea I will borrow if you don't mind! I've really found blogging helps to keep me on track. Looking forward to reading your next post and seeing the next lot of photos. ;@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany,
    I just started the Dukan diet on Monday , August 8th and so far it is going well for me. I have lost 6 pounds so far. I have 45 more to go. I was reading about your craving for French fries, they are my favorite food also. I can eat all kinds of potatoes. Today it has been a week since I had them but I'm not really craving them as long as I stay clear of them. I don't even cook them for my husband. You look great. Keep it up. I am seeing results already for myself. You and a lot of other people keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete