Sunday, August 7, 2011

Push!

You ever get to a point with something where you slowly start realizing that you aren't giving it your all?

Next week marks my 3rd month of Dukan and I haven't been as strong as I have in the beginning. Ive grown comfortable with losing without exercising as much. I've been cheating myself of better results.

So today that changes! I'm getting over a summer flu, and am ready to go hardcore! To push myself! To make these next three months count big time! I got this! :D !!


WE got this!

Have you challenged yourself lately?

-BCherry

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog and I'd just like to say well done so far! your pictures speak the proverbial 'thousand words!'
    a word of advice about the exercise, small increments over time- even if from week to week- are easier to maintain and in my experience, produce the best results. Also try to get involved in one sustained activity on a regular weekly basis e.g. a team sport, hiking or any such!
    Now let me follow my own advice!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete