Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One more pound...

Until I hit 40 lbs lost! When did THAT happen? I'm hoping that I will get it by this time next week! Fingers crossed!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile-life kind of got in the way-in the best way possible! I feel so good inside and out!

I actually added multi-vitamins into my life (I know, I should have been taking them a long time ago, but hey, better now than never right?) and they have really helped me with energy!

I have 4 more months of cruising stage, and it seems that it will be the easiest thing ever! This new lifestyle rocks! :)

How are you all doing?

Meaningful quote of the day: "Promise yourself to live your life as a revolution and not just a process of evolution." -Anthony J. D'Angelo

Give life all you got and I promise you, it will bless you with greatness! You can do SO MUCH more than you think you can! If you really push yourself, you'll go so much further than you ever imagined!

I remember last year around this time I was so depressed about my weight and I said to my mom "My problem is that I love food so much. I fear that I will always be this size." -How scary is that, that my mind was tricking me to think that I couldn't lose the weight?

Nothing worked for me, not counting calories, not working out nonstop. So I was broken. Beat down. And just about ready to give up thinking I would never lose the weight. How many of you have felt that way?

But the greatest thing about the darkest moments, is the light of day is right around the corner! DON'T GIVE UP! PUSH! You can do it. I promise, and once you do, I want to be there to celebrate with you.

We are worth it. We are strong. And we are made for greatness. Never forget that!

-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment