Sunday, June 26, 2011

That's What I Love About Sundays :)

Hey Everyone! So just completed the sixth week of Dukan Lifestyle and I am going strong with it! It's so simple...and yummy! I feel better than I have in a long time!

My knee had been bad for MONTHS-snapping as I walked up and down steps, and after 25+ lbs gone, it's about 90% better! I feel GREAT! I wish I could tell more people about this! And if they ask I will for sure tell!

It hasn't even been two months yet! I know within at least two more months I can lose 25 more lbs...which will be killer! One step at a time :)

What's for Supper?

Well seeing how it is yet again a PV day we are having stuffed peppers with ground beef and tomato sauce! Yummmmm


I cant wait!

I haven't done a food photo post in awhile so I'll get one prepared for the upcoming week...a whole day in the life of dukan!

Until Then :)


-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment