Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just another day in paradise :)

Hey loves!

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile! But life has been amazing lately!!! I am about 25lbs down on the diet and feeling good!

Currently I am on a train heading back to Wisconsin from Chicago after an amazing trip with my momma to go see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK and BACKSTREET BOYS and let's just say it has been amazing! Easily the best concert I've been to! And even better-I felt great having lost the extra baggage! Do you know losing ten pounds is 40lbs of weight off of your knees? That means I have lost 90lbs of pressure off of my knees-and boy can I feel it! It feels great!!

I swear just from the concert I had to burn a ton of calories haha it was epic! And I took my "five weeks in" pictures and when I get back home I'll be posting the before and during pictures. I wonder if anyone else can see the difference? Cuz I sure can feel it! :)

I still have a ways to go but man-25lbs in 5 weeks!? No complaints.

I havent really had any cravings except french fries-but I haven't cheated once.

It seems weird-lately I notice skinny people more and it kind of pushes me to perform better at the diet, and the same goes for people overweight-I see them and never want to go back to that!

I really wish that more people knew about Dukan, it's amazingly easy and the results are insane!

I sometimes think "Dr. Dukan is saving my life" but he is just giving me the tools to enable me to save my own life! It's like a basketball coach, they can teach you the tools and tell you how to improve, yet they cant win the game for you. YOU have to win it yourself-than at the end celebrate with your coach. It's a team effort!

Wow long post..I'll post the pics later today! I promise!

LOVE!
-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment