Friday, June 24, 2011

What's on the menu for today?

Just a quick update on some of my food choices so far...6 weeks into the diet! YAY!

Todays Food Choices!  (It's a Protein-Veggie day!)


Breakfast: Eggs and reduced fat bacon :) yumm!


Lunch: Hamburger (no bun) with lettuce and tomato!


Dinner: Dukan style pizza...turkey sausage, ff cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers


Dessert: Raspberry fat free yogurt! 


I..am...stuffed!


But! I also lost 1.8 lbs for a total of 4.3 lbs this week! WOOHOO! 


So I think I'm gonna take a pic each day and update it on this page at least once a week...I think it will be fun to look at how much I change as time goes on! Here's the one taken at 1pm today! I felt a little creative and colored in the necklace. I'm feeling smaller and smaller each day :) 


Take care!


-BCherry 



No comments:

Post a Comment