Saturday, June 11, 2011

First month = completed. :)

I've been at it for a month! WOW! Life Changing! I feel GREAT! 20-some lbs gone and they will never come back! This is such a life changing program, the dukan diet, and I love it so much for making my life healthy!

I haven't missed any bad foods really...but during the rehearsal dinner for my friends wedding there were 8-9 pizzas that smelled killer good, but I avoided them! And my little brother had chinese the other day that smelt soo yum...but I avoided that too! Just thinking about how much sodium was in them was a huge turn off.

Sooo as always I have some yummy photos of this weeks meals! Lets see what we got..this week I introduced grilled asparagus to my life :) I always thought I hated the stuff, but geez do I love it!

Here are two meals that involved the Great Asparagus!!

Grilled asparagus with Ground Beef mixed with veggies and sauce and ff cream cheese. YUM!

Personal Dukan Pizza with the yummy greens on the side!


In my first post about the dukan diet, I said I would at least stick to it for 3 months...one month is already gone! I can't image ever getting off of this lifestyle...it's so much easier than I ever thought it would be and I am happy! Three months? Psh..try the rest of my life! And in a few months I'll be eating fruits and bread and pastas again *not that I even really want it anymore...*

Life Rocks. You Rock. I Rock.

Rock On My Friends :)

-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment