Sunday, October 2, 2011

Video Blog updates!

www.youtube.com/user/bcherryhealth

Hey all! I started video blogs (Vlogs!) And I hope you enjoy them! My goal with them are to answer questions for ya via video :) I think it could be a lot of fun! So send me your questions and I'll help as much as possible! 


As of now I have three videos up on youtube, and a lot more to come! I'll just attach the three here for now! YAY!


Happy Dukaning :) 


The video below is a tip about how to get your workouts in...and how important it is to push yourself! You can do it! :) 


The video below is about the struggle of trying to explain why you can't have that piece of pizza or why your diet is 'taking so long' and why you cant 'have a cheat day' have any of you experienced these questions from others? You're not alone! :) 

-BCherry 

3 comments:

  1. I have just gone through all of your posts from the start and wanted to say great job! I am just ending week 5 (weigh-in tomorrow) but so far down 21-lbs and loving it! Please,please,please post the pizza recipe you use. I am from Chicago and really do enjoy my pizza but only if it is good and yours looked yummy :)

    Keep going strong and btw, I think your nose is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on running. I have always wanted to run, but always told myself I cant because I'm too big and get short of breath. So I'm going to try it like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments friends! I hope you are all doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete