Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween Weekend!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! As I get older it's slowly becoming a favorite holiday! As I get skinnier costume shopping is getting easier too ;)


Yesterday we were out all afternoon so I had a salad from a restaurant. It was quite yummy! And salsa works as a great dressing - I haven't stepped on the scale yet but ya know what, family time and seeing my brother perform on stage made it all worth it. 


Just because we are on this new lifestyle doesnt mean you have to stop enjoying life, it doesn't mean we can't have fun with holidays, we just have to realize that food isn't the only way to have fun anymore!


But getting home at bar close with friends stopping for french fries is still tempting but...I must resist! (french fries were my weakness and I can't believe I havent had one small bite of one in over 5 months!)


So blessed. Stay happy. I love yall! 


-BCherry 




"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." -James Poland <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment