Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a beautiful, what a beautiful mess I'm in...

Hey!

I hope you all have been doing great-I have too! Feeling great. Sorry for the lack of posts...my computer died. And then my back-up computer didnt work :( so much of a backup!

Oh well. BUT! I have stuck to dukan and these pass two weeks I have lost 7 lbs! And on Oct13th I hit my 5th month anniversary with Dukan! A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

I cut back on unsweetened cocoa - which may have helped, but its mainly because they stopped selling the special dark cocoa lol so oh well.

OH and I dont know if I checked in with yall about the size 10 jeans that now fit me, from size 20 to 10 in five months! WOOHOO! If I fit into a size 8 by christmas I'll cry. True fact! lol

Off to do some ab workouts...

Maybe a video post soon? I think so!

-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment