Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sigh.

I feel like that bad girlfriend who says she will call and then never does. 


I haven't posted in forever!! SORRY FRIENDS!


But I'm still at it losing steady actually. I've lost 4.3 lbs in the last three days. Which is amazing!


I'm not really sure what's the difference is, except I started pilates again and I drink chai tea with 2 tbs of skim milk and sweetener each morning. 


So maybe that changed things up? My size 12 jeans are getting too big...but heck I'm not complaining :) 


Tonight for dinner:
Stuffed hamburger and tofu fries


Dessert:
Vanilla cookies! Yum! 


I've been eating really great lately and I am super proud of this new lifestyle.


Sigh...I'll be a better girlfriend and post more....


...at least I'll try my best!


How is dukan treating you all? Happy Autumn!!!


-BCherry

No comments:

Post a Comment