Tuesday, September 6, 2011

back at it :)

Hey you guys/gals!

Sorry it's been awhile, I've been busy busy with deadlines and everything coming up! But now those are done for awhile! I can finally breathe...thankfully!

Today I started my two-a-days workouts. It feels good! Knowing that I can run for 45 minutes (somewhat tired) feels great! I am turning into the me I knew I could be!

So happy news! Since I started dukan back on the 13th of May, I have lost over 40 lbs and went from a size 20 to a size 12! CRAZY! I'm going for a size 4-6 by the end of this year. I know I can do it, which makes this quite exciting!

The weight loss slowed for awhile-and I think it goes to things such as a lot of stress, not enough sleep, and not enough working out. I had been sooo tired until now. I have new energy again! I've been getting more sleep, and taking my vitamins which help a lot!

How are you all doing?

Missed you!

-BCherry

2 comments: