Friday, September 16, 2011

51.2 lbs lost so far!

Hey loves!

So yesterday I did it-I lost over 50 lbs! WOOHOO! And I'm still going strong planning on hitting my true weight come december. Man...it feels good. We recently went shopping and I got a size 12 pair of jeans...from a size 20 in May of this year! WOW!

And my mom's size 6-yes 6-jeans are becoming too big!

It feels really good to be fit and healthy. My gosh--just think where all of us on this journey are going to be in 6 months? or a year! or 30 years! WE ARE MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES! We are choosing a life of happiness and a stronger future.

We are choosing ourselves.We are choosing life. And that is the best choice in the whole wide world!

If you are having struggles here are my tips of the day:

1. Breathe. It will be okay! Trust the process.
2. Back to the basics-do a day or two of only white meats and very lean proteins.
3. NEVER EVER EVER give up! The hardest part of the journey is normally the moment right before the miracle.

Trust in yourselves, you can do it. You truly, truly can!



-BCherry

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Brittainy -- congrats on your amazing weight loss! I love how positive you are, and you're a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.... congrats you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete