Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Video Post and Blog Post Updates!!! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 


Hopefully with 2011 being over then the hacking of my account has come to an end!


BUT! I do have a new video post for you guys!


It  is my top five reasons why you should give Dukan a chance and how life changing it can be! Just a heads up Reason #3 got all weird for some reason :( But mainly its talking about how time is going to go pass no matter what, and the main thing that you have to think about is how do you want to feel when that time passes? :) The video is posted at the way bottom of this! You can check out my other youtube videos at http://www.youtube.com/bcherryhealth  If you would hit 'Like' if you liked watching that would be outstanding! :)


How have you all been? I found this new exercise routine that I love, but is really really challenging! It's call Pop Pilates and it is TOUGH! http://blogilates.com/


Check her out if you want to be pushed! At the same time it is so much fun! Her site is pretty awesome too, she has some great recipes *even if you aren't doing dukan, and there are a ton of recipes that can be dukanized* and her workouts are intense! There is also some great information on the site that you can walk away with!  She's very into clean eating which I LOVE! 


What are your goals for the new year? I want to get to a size 8 or 6...that was my goal for last year but we found out that my grandma has cancer, and life went on hold for a long period of time (that's also why I haven't had time to deal with the changing of my passwords and such. So much emotional issues!) Stress built up fast, and the last thing my body wanted to do was lose weight. I wasn't sleeping enough, I wasn't eating enough. And I was just put on pause for quite awhile. Which is interesting because I still stuck with dukan. Those are the foods that gave me comfort, and I think it was just in my mind to eat what I was now used to. Weird.


... Although sometimes french fries still mock me. Is it weird that I just want a celebration meal with only french fries? Clearly...I haven't gotten over all of my old temptations yet haha oh well! 


So I reckon that's why I didn't reach that goal yet, I am currently at a size 10 though, so I'm pretty sure I'll reach that goal! 


I have recently become kind of a health freak and am always wondering what companies are putting into things, chemical wise. Not just with food, but everything! From hair care, to skin care, etc. I just want to be an overall healthier person in my life and I find studying up on this stuff is quite interesting! *And sometimes gross...haha!*


I would love to hear from you guys and see how you all are doing! Have you started Dukan yet? Still thinking about it? How long have you been at it? What's your favorite workout? I'm always looking for cool new ways to mix up my workouts and such! Anywho! That's all for now!


Love y'all!
-BCherry 





4 comments:

  1. Hey girl...
    I have been checking out your blog and FYI .... I am inspired! You remind me so much of myself. I need someone like you in NY. I would love to chat some more with u. Please email me at casssrna@yahoo.com . I was 300 lbs in college and then realized that I needed to do something about it! I lost 150 ! But I recently gained 30 back ;-( I started dukan on Wednesday ! I need guidance and motivation. Now I found you. :-) hit up my email and I fill you in with the rest of my drama. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cass!

    WOW! What a great story! I'm planning on shooting you an email this weekend when I get a moment to breathe a bit :) So look out for that!

    Peace and blessings!

    -Brittainy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss treatment is very effective to getting better life. It increase best valuation of happiness and health. Sound make it different and attractive.
    skin tightening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hun, You such a blessing. I love your top 5 reasons to stay on the Dukan diet. I've been on the Dukan diet for almost a month. And only have 14 pounds to go for my Goal weight. Although i think my body is telling me that i will be losing more then that. I would love if i could chat with you more and maybe you can be my Dukan diet buddy? My e-mail is christina.baldivino@yahoo.com. Keep up the good work. You look Fabulous! I know i don't know you but, I am so proud of you! I'm a mom of two and my youngest will be two in September. Realized the same thing as you about the other diets i have tried since he was born and almost non of them have help me shed of the weight. Or i would get discouraged and just stop doing it. Dukan diet has changed my life. I also do Zumba as my number one exercise and do 3 sets of 10min walks a day plus more.. On the weekends i love to play tennis. I hope you are doing well. And i look forward to chatting more with you.

    ReplyDelete