Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's A New Day...

Hey Friends!


So as of two days ago I officially signed up for the Dr. Oz Transformation Nation Million Dollar You challenge! And I am OVER THE MOON excited! 


I'm a little (a lot) late into the game, seeing how there are only FOUR more days to sign up, but better late than never right?


Check out the link below to find out more information about it! Just because there are only four days left doesnt mean YOU shouldn't sign up! :) 


http://doctoroz.sharecare.com/


Im really excited to jumpstart my weight loss again and rep the Dukan Diet!


Ever since my grandma got sick, I haven't been able to put my best foot forward in my weight loss journey, and since she passed away last month I feel as if I am now able to refocus. I know that's what she would want me to do. 


I joined a gym with my papa who is also doing the challenge, and it's a great bonding thing for us to do! Our workouts have been great so far and he is down a ton of weight! I'm so proud! :) 


Well...I'm off to do some pilates and clean and such...I'll talk to yall later!


Peace and love! :) 


-Brittainy 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittainy, I just spent the past hour reading all of your posts and I just wanted to say how much you inspired me! I read your success story on the Dukan website and it sent me to your blog, I am so happy I found it. You are such an inpsiration to me, I moved to Italy about six months ago and gained almost thirty pounds. I have been struggling to find a way to get the weight off before I move back home to Chicago and I think this is going to be it! I am so happy for you and your successes and I wanted you to know how much of an inspiration you are to me. I will definitely read a few of your blog posts when I need to remember why I'm doing this. Thank you and keep up the good work!! --Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun!

      Thanks for the comment! Italy had to be a life changing experience! How amazing!

      Dukan is great for learning about how to eat a clean healthy way and I think it will do you great! It turns out your my 'neighbor' (I'm from Milwaukee, WI)!

      Let me know how the start of your journey goes! I am sending you good vibes :) You'll be amazing! Good luck Madeleine (I love your name by the way!)

      -Brittainy

      Delete